we comply with the city of stl’s guidelines by actively practicing and enforcing them
thank you for doing your part and helping us to stay open:
1. Guests are required to arrive with a mask on. All guests on the property must wear a mask unless they are seated at their designated table, actively eating or drinking
2. All guests will be seated upon arrival at a designated spot by a member of our staff. Tables are spaced 6ft apart and each group is limited to 10 people. Guests are required to wear a mask anytime they are not seated at their designated table
3. We check the temperature of all guests entering at the door, and check the status of our employees’ health and screen for symptoms of COVID-19 on a daily basis
4. Employees wash and sanitize hands on a frequent basis
5. We clean, sanitize and disinfect all frequently touched surfaces with EPA approved disinfectants
6. We are unable to allow dogs on our patio at this time
Anyone who does not follow these rules will be asked to leave. These bullet points are not inclusive. The City Of St. Louis’ COVID-19 information can be found here.
we serve groups of 10 or less only.
|Monday:||3:00 pm-11:00 pm||Drinks Only|
|Tuesday - Friday:||3:00 pm-9:00 pm, 9:00 pm-11:00 pm||Dinner and/or Drinks, Drinks Only|
|Saturday:||11:00 am-9:00 pm, 9:00 pm-11:00 pm||Lunch/Dinner and/or Drinks, Drinks Only|
|Sunday:||10:00 am-3:00 pm, 3:00 pm-11:00 pm||Brunch and/or Drinks, Drinks Only|
816 Geyer Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63104