Wednesday, June 20, 2018 at 04:00 PM
St. Louis Lambert International Airport BDD office is hosting a series of Certification Workshops designed to improve the process for certification in the City of St. Louis M/WBE program and the federal Disadvantage Business Program.
We are offering bi-monthly workshops that will:
- review the programs and certification
- explain the required documentation
- explore the most common pitfalls of applicant firms
- help firms successfully navigate the certification process
- explain how to submit your application electronically
St. Louis Lambert International Airport - Terminal 1 - JoAnne Wayne Conference Room
Park in the Terminal 1 parking garage, enter the building at (yellow level) baggage claim, walk pass door 17, head toward Exit 18 & pass the credit union, conference room is to the right.
Parking to the event is Free.
Event Type: Community Event
Location: St. Louis Lambert International Airport - Terminal 1 - JoAnne Wayne Conference Room
Ward: Many Wards
Contact Phone: 314-426-8111