Crown Candy Kitchen

Crown Candy Kitchen was opened in 1913 by Harry Karandzieff and his best friend Pete Jugaloff. They brought their confectionary skills from Greece, along with a dream of providing a friendly family environment to enjoy their delicious creations. During the early 50's Harry's son George took the business over and built the business into what it is today. Now George's three sons: Andy, Tommy and Mike run the business with a little help from the 4th generation.

Telephone
Business Address
Neighborhood
Ward
Business Type