Fountain Park | City of St. Louis Parks

When the Aubert Place subdivision was laid out by John Lay in 1857, a central oval shaped area was reserved for a Park space. In 1889, it was donated by Lay to the City and was named Fountain Park, because of the fountain which was placed there as a gift from the Merchants Exchange.

ย 

Address

๐Ÿ‘ฅ Alderpeople

๐Ÿ“ Places

๐Ÿ—„ Resources