- Management & Oversight, by: i) reviewing treasury guidance; ii) researching best practices associated with responsible fiscal stewardship; iii) mapping ARPA funding streams; and iv) designing an executive structure designed to promote equity, transparency, accountability to the community and compliance with the relevant law.
- Direct Relief, by: i) conducting outreach to marginalized communities & institutional stakeholders in order to; ii) assess the immediate needs of city residents; iii) identify opportunities for impactful interventions; and iv) recommend an actionable direct relief framework.
- Process & Planning, by: i) researching best practices for processing and incorporating public input; ii) designing an accessible participatory budgeting process; iii) identifying structural gaps and long term investment priorities and iv) recommending processes designed to empower and engage city residents.
- Data & Evaluation, by: i) compiling data and analysis relevant to assessing the urgent needs of the St. Louis region; ii) conducting a thematic analysis of community input received thus far; iii) identifying opportunities to expand data infrastructure in city government; iv) recommending a system for the independent evaluation of stimulus funded programs, including regular reports to city residents.
The Stimulus Advisory Board includes:
- Darlene Green, Comptroller
- Lewis Reed, President of the Board of Aldermen
- Dr. Megan-Ellyia Green, 15th Ward Alderwoman, City of St. Louis
- Jared Boyd, Chief of Staff to Mayor Jones
- Rodney Boyd, partner with Nexus Group
- Patrick R. Brown, former Chief of Staff in St. Louis Mayor’s Office and community development executive with Ameren Missouri
- Lisa L. Cagle, Director of Innovative Services at Bi-State Development/Metro Transit
- Brandon L. Comer, Managing Partner, Comer Capital Group
- Nancy E. Cross, former vice-president of SEIU Local 1
- David Dwight IV, Executive Director at Forward Through Ferguson
- Dara Eskridge, Executive Director of Invest STL
- Nahuel Fefer, Director of Policy & Development to Mayor Jones
- Cristina Garmendia, Principal at URBNRX
- Erica Henderson, Independent Consultant and Strategist, former executive director of St. Louis Promise Zone
- Grace Kyung, campaign director at COVID-19 Regional Response Team
- Molly Metzger, senior lecturer at Washington University in St. Louis
- Sandra M. Moore, Managing Director and Chief Impact Officer with Advantage Capital
- Arrey Obenson, President and CEO of the International Institute of St. Louis.
- Jason Q. Purnell, Vice President of Community Health Improvement for BJC HealthCare and Associate Professor in the Brown School at Washington University
- Wally Siewert, former Professor of Public Ethics and Director of Civic Engagement at FOCUS St. Louis
- Blake Strode, Executive Director of ArchCity Defenders
- Mike Talboy, former Missouri State Representative and Director of Governmental Affairs of Burns & McDonnell
- Richard von Glahn, Policy Director of Missouri Jobs with Justice
- Rebecca Weaver, Cities Program Manager at The Nature Conservancy in Missouri
- Aimee Wehmeier, President of Paraquad
Stimulus Advisory Board
Saint Louis, MO 63103