About – BBN
The mission of Better Bevo Now is to promote a safe, vibrant neighborhood by facilitating community awareness, involvement, inclusiveness, investment, and sustainability.
The primary goals of BBN are:
- Support the improvement of Bevo Neighborhood.
- Build interest of residents in the welfare of Bevo Neighborhood.
- Create awareness of issues that affect all residents of Bevo neighborhood.
- Encourage participation of residents and businesses in neighborhood events and initiatives.
- Facilitate activities of the NOM (Neighborhood Ownership Model) in Bevo Neighborhood.
- Represent Bevo Neighborhood and its residents in the Greater Saint Louis community.
The BBN neighborhood association believes that citizen participation is key to maintaining and improving the safety, welfare, and pleasantness of our neighborhood. Therefore we implement St. Louis City's Neighborhood Ownership Model and we invite all residents to be a part of our NOM team.
The BBN board currently consists of 4 officers, 4 NOM team leaders, and 3 community members.